1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
Umm.....In between.... It really depends on the situation.
2. Are you tall or short?
3. What's your favorite color?
Black, Silver, Red, Dark blue, Baby blue, Sky Blue and did I mention blue?
4. What do you love about yourself?
I'm not sure...... Is there really an attribute that I have which I love?
5. What's your greatest flaw?
I'm not good at socializing... I'm kinda....scared of strangers...
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
I....Don't really know...
7. What are you really, really good at?
8. What's something you're bad at, but love?
Sports, socializing, making decisions...
9. What's something people have tried to force you to do?
Something really bad. Too bad for words....
10. How do you spend your free time?
Depends on what I feel like doing....
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
No. I've never had them painted. Ever.
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
Are you just too much of a coward, or are you mute?
14. Favorite game?
I have too many...
15. What color is your hair?
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men's rights a thing?
18. Does love really exist?
Don't ask me that question!
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
No. Science will never be able to answer the age old question with a chicken and an egg. Which came first?
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
The latter in my case, but it depends on the individual.
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
23. What is art?
A physical projection of one's soul, picturing their desires, dreams, and existence...
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
We define ourselves. The past never can label someone.
25. What happens after we die?
... That depends on religious beliefs
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
28. Is there good in everyone?
Yes. It's just that some decide to show it and some decide to be complete idiots
29. Does apathy really exist?
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
No. It is always valuable. Period.
30. How do you feel about society, the vague "they" blamed for everything?
I hate politics
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer?
I don't really know. For now I'm asexual...
32. What's the first thing you notice about someone?
Their eyes... Oddly enough...
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
If they're kind
34. Favorite hair color?
Black, Blue, Blonde
35. Favorite eye color?
Black, Blue, Red
36. Ideal height?
Close to mine ( 156.6cm )
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
Kind, protective, caring, understanding, smart
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
I don't know... Cute?
39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age gap can you handle?
2 years. That's it.
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
I'll never be on a blind date. If I would, I'd just keep staring at the floor.
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
I don't know.
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren't dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What's stopping you?